Now, if we have ever had any sort of exchange, then you’re gonna know how I feel about avocados. It basically comes into my introductions now; “Hi, I’m Laura and I have an avo addiction”. So it will come as no surprise to find that I’ve got a section dedicated to avo on toast.
Let’s be honest though, it’s not exactly a difficult thing to master. You pick a ripe one, you spread it on toast and you top it with the good stuff. So instead, I am devoting this page to all the variations of avocado on toast that I love. I eat purely gluten free, so this is usually served on Vogels GF bread.
- Avo on toast with poached eggs
- Avo on toast with cherry tomatoes and feta
- Avo on toast with cracked black pepper, sea salt and cilantro
- Avo on toast with tomatoes and balsamic glaze
- Avo on toast with feta and crushed walnuts
- Avo on toast with dukkah