It’s not even a joke just how amazing these are. You will eat the whole tray in one sitting. And pretty much crap free! Winner, as far as I’m concerned.
200g gluten free jumbo oats
50g gluten free oat flour (or oats pulsed in a processor/blender)
30g cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
2 medium bananas, approx 210g
50g melted coconut oil
60ml maple syrup
100g smooth peanut butter
75ml almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 150c and line a 7×7 square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Combine the oats, oat flour, cacao powder and baking powder together in a bowl.
3. Mash the bananas in another bowl.
4. Stir the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, almond milk and vanilla in the bowl with the mashed banana.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the mashed banana mixture and stir until everything is combined.
6. Pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.